Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What I Like About the Library!


 
         My favorite part of the library would have to be having so many resources at my fingertips. I can search for what I need on the computer or using Galileo or in one of the thousands of books. I think it’s very convenient that I can search a specific subject and get results just for that subject, so I don’t have to sift through a ton of stuff. I really like the fact that if the UWG library doesn’t have the book I need I can look at other libraries and request it. I also like that there’s a librarian on duty at all times to answer my questions. My least favorite part of the library is looking for books. It’s so overwhelming for me. I’ve never really been taught how to find a book, so in UWG’s huge library it’s extremely hard for me. Galileo is also still a little confusing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment